Your privacy is important to American Anti-Vivisection Society (AAVS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that AAVS collects, and the ways in which AAVS uses that personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
AAVS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out on this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services any other information that you send to AAVS
Use of Personal Information
AAVS may use your personal information to
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- supply to you services that you request
- send you statements and receipts
- receive donations from you
- send you program and marketing communications
AAVS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. AAVS will store all the personal information you provide on a third party’s secure servers, which are PCI DSS compliant; and information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
AAVS participates in postal mailing list exchanges with like-minded organizations. You are offered the option to not have your address shared for these purposes on all AAVS forms. AAVS will not sell, trade, or recycle your postal or e-mail address to/with any list company, business, or persons.
Where AAVS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the above uses, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. AAVS may disclose your personal information, to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website contains links to other websites. AAVS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.